Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Toast with Sweet Condensed Milk: My Version of Simple and Delectable Breakfast

Breakfast is not my thing, actually. I'm not the kind of person who sweat it out just to cook breakfast from scratch. But, sometimes I'm flexible about it. Just few days ago, I was craving for something sweet and salty. Imagining something melt down on my bread made my mouth watery. So, I just thought I had to make something. And I remember I've ever seen a famous chef made this simple breakfast somewhere with bread. So, I started my own quest in my kitchen. I had my bread, and some other ingredients, and voilĂ !




This is my super easy breakfast, you can even make it with your eyes closed! haha! Here is the simple recipe:


Ingredients:
2 slices of bread
3-4 tsp salted butter or margarine (or to taste. I used plenty :))
3-4 tsp sweet condensed milk (or to taste) 

Method:
Melt  half portion of the butter in the pan using low heat. After it melt, add a slice of bread and toast it until it becomes golden brown. Let the butter absorbed through the bread. Then flip it. Again, let the butter seep through its other side and becomes golden brown. Take it out. Repeat the process with the other slice of bread, and put the bread on a plate. Pour sweet condensed milk over it. 

Then you'll have a delicious breakfast with no sweat at all! Believe it or not, that day I enjoyed my morning completely: watching my favorite series on TV and eating my breakfast over a glass of orange juice. Heaven!








No comments:

Post a Comment