Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Easy Lazy Puff Pastry

This is maybe the simplest thing I've ever made so far. Just one lazy afternoon and I found myself craving for puff pastry. That flaky texture with buttery creamy aroma... it just never fail to blow my mind. Thanks to the creator, whoever he/she is, I have at least my favorite tranquilizer in this crazy world.  

And then...voila...I started to bake. Well, if it's worth to call baking. :)


You just need  puff pastry crust. I bought the crust in supermarket, but if you care enough to make it yourself, just give it a go. And then granulated sugar, cinnamon powder, and butter.

Method:
  • Preheat the oven, about 150 centigrade.
  • Cut the crust equally in squares. The size is totally up to you, mine was around 3cm2.
  • Brush them with little amount of butter, and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over them. If you want your pastry to look better, brush with egg yolk.
  • Bake them in a tray for about 10-15 minutes, until they're rising and golden brown.
Very easy, right?! Then you have it,  a good company for your coffee or tea. Well, at least for my coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment